Thursday, September 08, 2005

EXTRA, EXTRA September 8, 2004-- Yes, Bob Novak!

I couldn’t resist doing one more posting for today.

I know you know who Bob Novak is and have undoubtedly seen him on CNN, that is until they fired him. But I suspect that few of you actually read his column. I usually don’t, but when I go to Buffa’s Coffee Shop for a fried egg sandwich (I highly recommend Buffa’s), the sandwich comes with a copy of the NY Post. [No, this Blog is not morphing into “Behind (the New York) Post.”]

I thought you just needed to see today’s version of Bob’s column, “Plague of Lawyers: Republicans Rage at FEMA’s Fatal Fumbles.” (To read it in its entirety, click on “Original Article” at the end of this posting—I recommend that too.)

When he joins the chorus of rage at FEMA’s and the Bush administration’s fumbles you know they are in trouble.

More important, maybe Bob too will help us fix the things that have been festering too long and are at the root of this tragedy and nation humiliation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home