Monday, March 16, 2020

March 17, 2020--George Lindberg's Straw Dog

George Lindberg, a very good friend from Maine sent me this and I thought you might like to see it--
There are a few more coronavirus cases here in Maine.  Folks hunkering down, staying at home. Schools preparing for homeschooling on line.  As you know all the kids in Maine have PCs.  Sure. But they all don’t have wi-fi at home.   
Our kids calling to shop for us and whatever else we need.  I asked for $$$ but they won’t . . .

Stores are having a run on toilet paper and paper towels.   
What?

Crazy stuff this pandemic. 
I’m wondering if all this money earmarked for coronavirus relief will eventually be tapped for wall building.  I’m surprised Honduras hasn’t been blamed for it.  
Well, stay safe down there. We’ll get through it.  Our supreme leader is at the helm.  

Oh crap!  I just realized that must be the reason for the run on toilet paper.  



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home