Tuesday, October 19, 2021

October 19, 2021--In Jeopardy

 Jeopardy has helped me make it through the pandemic. 

Each evening I can't wait for questions about American History. One of the few categories in which I can come up with answers or do I mean questions?

It's a great distraction. So I thought to try out an answer for you--

Thomas Heflin

Key Pittman

Walter E. Edge

Samuel Nicholson

Andrieus A. Jones

William Calder

Lee Overman

Edwin Ladd

Robert L. Owen

Morris Sheppard

Carroll S. Page

Joe Manchin

Kyrsten Sinema

So what's the question?

The last two listed should be a clue.

Would it help you come up with the question if I told you there are just 100 of them?

I suspect you'll tell me the question is "What's a senator?"

You'd be half right. I wouldn't expect you to get it fully correct (even if you were Ken Jennings). That all but two served in the Senate in 1922 during the height of the Teapot Dome Scandal.

None are really even known to history. They've slipped into oblivion. 

As will Manchin and Sinema. Which is a good thing.

And a lesson.



1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Investing online has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment,just get in contact with Mr Bernie Doran my broker. I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and never getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!!
Reach out to him on Telegram: @bernie_doran_fx or +1(424)285-0682 for inquires

April 07, 2022  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home