Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010--Spill Baby, Spill

My brother-in-law sent me the attached article from a recent issue of Rolling Stone magazine.

To access it, click on "Original Article" at the bottom of this posting.

It is a remarkable piece of investigative reporting about the Gulf oil spill. How it was set in motion during the anti-regulation Bush years but significantly aided and abetted by the Obama adminstration. Which continues in that the parties responsible, mainly Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, are not only still in office but also still in charge.

I will say no more now because the RS article is long and I hope you will take the time to read it.

It is very upsetting. I alert you to that. But things are even more upsetting for people living in the Gulf region.

This report must be read and circulated since these kinds of disasters will happen again and again unless we hold the responsible parties accountable. I am afraid, including the current occupant of the White House.

I urge you to read this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home