Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 22, 2015--Bon Appetit

I'm an herbs and spices snob so when a friend served a savory cauliflower dish a few months ago, after asking her for the recipe, I was put off by the fact that the prime seasoning, indeed the only one is McCormick's garlic-pepper seasoning. I expected that a dish this tasty would be prepared with an exotic spice mix.

So it wasn't until last night that I finally relented, made it, and it was wonderful.

I was considerably assuaged to learn that when reading the list of McCormick ingredients (garlic, sea salt, black pepper, and red and yellow bell peppers) I discovered it was a "product of France."

Here then is the very simple recipe:

Justine's Savory Cauliflower
Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees

Cut cauliflower into small florets

Place on baking sheet

Drizzle with olive oil and a generous amount of McCormick garlic-pepper seasoning. Toss to coat.

Bake 30 minutes and bon appetit.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home