Saturday, September 19, 2020

September 19, 2020--What Was She Thinking?

What was she thinking? 

I think I know. Though one is not supposed to speak ill of the departed, what was Ruth Bader Ginsberg thinking? 

That Hillary Clinton would become president and Justice Ginsberg would then resign to allow the first female president to select her successor. 

Just as historically the Supreme Court had a "Jewish seat," this would create a "women 's seat."

How's that strategy working out?

Since Mitch McConnell will ram though an appointment before January 1st to assure he'll still have 51 votes even if the Dems flip three to four Senate seats, by the new year we could have Ted Cuz plopped in a lifetime seat on the highest court in the land.

I'm not making this up. About Cruz. He is already on a very short list of possible replacements for RBG.

So Ginsberg's legacy may include that her selfishness will mean Roe v Wade will be overturned.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Samuel said...

My name is Samuel, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a Russian private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
I just said I should share my own story here
Thank you

April 15, 2021  
Anonymous Anonymous said...



TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Consider all your financial problems tackled and solved ASAP. Share this to help a soul right now THANKS.

January 04, 2022  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home