Tuesday, September 29, 2020

September 29, 2020--$427 Million

Most people are focused on the New York Times' report that Trump paid just $750 a year in federal income taxes. That is an amazing story but not supprising. We've known for some time that he's a crook.

What amazes me is how much money he made from his TV show, The Apprentice.

Over 15 years, $427 million. Yes, $427 million.

And he needed every penny of it to again bail him out. He was bankrupt, having squandered another $400 million that he got from his father to cover what his favorite son owed because of collapsed real estate deals.

I know I'm in the wrong business.

So how's this? 

"Donald Trump--You're about to be fired."  


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Finally, I have been able to retrieve most of my lost funds of about $550,000,which I never believed I would get again from an unregulated broker who stocked my trading capital for over 6 months,,, and denied my access to my trading account. I’m so glad that I have gotten back all my funds back without stress, All thanks to my Lawyer who introduced me to a certificated recovery expert .lilograce75@gmail.com This Organization are Straightforward, they helped got back justic Fighting against such Injustice Also their WhatsApp is connected via +351 968 942 544

November 06, 2021  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home