Monday, October 05, 2020

October 5, 2020--Trump Denouement?

Who thought Lyndon Johnson would not run for reelection ? Who thought Nixon would resign? Now, what about Trump? No way he'll step aside.


We'll see. 

Chief of staff Mark Meadows said two days ago that Trump is "still not on a path to full recovery. Full recovery? Does this suggest Trump is thinking about declaring Mission Accomplished and stepping aside since he has to tend to his health? That he's not fully recovered?

Biden jumped to a 14 point lead after the debate. Trump knows how to count. These are losing numbers. One friend up here thinks Trump will go into exile. To Russia. I doubt this but stepping aside sounds to me like the plan.

And Secretary of State Pompeo was called back early to Washington from an Asia trip. If a president resigns, he does so by informing the Secretary of State. Nixon to Kissinger, for example. 

We can only hope.



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Finally, I have been able to retrieve most of my lost funds of about $550,000,which I never believed I would get again from an unregulated broker who stocked my trading capital for over 6 months,,, and denied my access to my trading account. I’m so glad that I have gotten back all my funds back without stress, All thanks to my Lawyer who introduced me to a certificated recovery expert .lilograce75@gmail.com This Organization are Straightforward, they helped got back justic Fighting against such Injustice Also their WhatsApp is connected via +351 968 942 544

November 06, 2021  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home