Tuesday, October 06, 2020

October 6, 2020--Nolo Contendere

Many feel that the reason Trump clings so tenaciously to the presidency is because he fears that the minute he leaves office he will face criminal prosecution.  

Not at the federal level but by New York City and New York state prosecutors, who, among other things, could hold him accountable for crimes for which he could not be pardoned.  

The most likely charge would be that he committed bank fraud when he applied to Deutsche Bank for hundreds of millions of dollars of loans he needed to bail him out of numerous collapsing real estate ventures.

For those who will not be satisfied until they see Trump perp-walked in shackles to a patty wagon there is no possibility of a deal that would put a lot of this mess behind us. But for others who also want to see Trump held responsible for his crimes a reasonably satisfying deal might be possible. It looks something like this--

The New York City district attorney,  Cy Vance, requires Trump to plead nolo contendere ("no contest") to a number of crimes and misdemeanors. This avoids a trial and the likelihood that it would be almost impossible to find 12 jurors who do not include at least two Trumpers who would vote to find him not guilty of even an open and shut case of first degree murder.

Such a deal, though far from ideal, would likely require the DA to agree not to prosecute Trump's children.

This is not an easy arrangement for Progressives to swallow but it would put a lot of the nightmare we have endured for four years to rest and we would then be able to move on to larger issues such as healing our divided nation.




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Samuel said...

My name is Samuel, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a Russian private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
I just said I should share my own story here
Thank you

April 15, 2021  
Blogger Unknown said...

Finally, I have been able to retrieve most of my lost funds of about $550,000,which I never believed I would get again from an unregulated broker who stocked my trading capital for over 6 months,,, and denied my access to my trading account. I’m so glad that I have gotten back all my funds back without stress, All thanks to my Lawyer who introduced me to a certificated recovery expert .lilograce75@gmail.com This Organization are Straightforward, they helped got back justic Fighting against such Injustice Also their WhatsApp is connected via +351 968 942 544

November 06, 2021  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home